History of the Excavation

As June ends, I have finished a draft of the Excavation of the Northeast Insulae, a history of the project. Beginning with the annual reports from each of the seasons, I rewrote the material for consistency of terminology and presentation. I added additional images, and I double-checked all footnotes by putting them into a Zotero database and building the citations and bibliography from that database. This book-length document has twenty pages of introductory material and 269 pages of content including the bibliography.

I will soon turn my attention to the second volume of this Final Report that will provide context for and conclusions from the work done by the Concordia Team at Hippos of the Decapolis.